We human beings have a great need for one another, “an instinct of community.” However, today this instinct to be together seems to be fragmenting as we experience increasing ethnic wars, militia groups, specialized interest clubs, and chat rooms. Are we using the instinct of community to separate and protect us from one another? It’s ironic that we live surrounded by communities that succeed in creating sustainable relationships over long periods of time. These are the webs of relationships called ecosystems. Margaret Wheatley shares more in this thought-provoking piece.
- 10 hours ago - Registration Open for Harford County Mental Health & Safety Education Program; Free Wednesday Evening Classes Start Sept. 12 - 0 Comment
- 10 hours ago - Registration Now Open for Harford County’s Free “Prepare Because You Care” Emergency Preparedness Program on Tuesdays, Sept. 4 – 25 - 0 Comment
- 1 day ago - Freedom Federal Credit Union Collects Hundreds of Handbags To Support Harford County’s Homeless - 0 Comment
- 2 days ago - Picture of the Week for August 20, 2018 - 0 Comment
- 2 days ago - Congratulations Alyssia McCaslin - 0 Comment