Sheryl Sandberg is synonymous with Facebook and Silicon Valley success, and she’s the voice of Lean In. She joins On Being, host Krista Tippet, frank and vulnerable, together with the psychologist Adam Grant. His friendship and his research on resilience helped Sandburg survive the shocking death of her husband while on vacation. They share what they’ve learned about planting deep resilience in ourselves and our children, and even reclaiming joy. There is so much learning here on facing the unimaginable when it arrives in our lives and being more practically caring towards the losses woven into lives all around us.
- 18 hours ago - Ballet Chesapeake Presents “Cinderella” - 0 Comment
- 23 hours ago - The New Superfood To Spice Up Your ‘Moringa’ Smoothie - 0 Comment
- 23 hours ago - Three Harford County Public Schools Elementary Schools and One Middle School Earn Maryland Green School Recognition - 0 Comment
- 23 hours ago - “This Place Matters” - 0 Comment
- 1 day ago - Ice Cream, Ice Cream, We All Scream for Ice Cream - 0 Comment