Maria Popova of Brain Pickings points out that “perhaps the greatest paradox of human life is that although happiness is the most universal of our longings, it is unobtainable by striving. The more ferociously we try to attain it, the more it eludes us.” Join Artist Agnes Martin as she examines this paradox.
- 4 days ago - Can’t Decide What to Do with Your Old Furniture and Housewares? - 0 Comment
- 4 days ago - Harford County Honored by National Association of Counties for Using the Arts to Raise Awareness About Addiction - 0 Comment
- 4 days ago - 31 Citizens with Disabilities Discover the Thrill of Bike Riding at Harford County “iCan Bike” Camp - 0 Comment
- 5 days ago - The Arc NCR Receives Funding from The Arc and Walmart Foundation to Continue Building Employment Program - 0 Comment
- 5 days ago - Everything Deserves a Second Chance! - 0 Comment