Debra Roberts is a sacred steward of honey bees. She is one of an increasing number of women who care for bees without chemicals or toxic substances and with thankfulness, nurturing, and respect. Debra likens the ways in which she relates to bees as similar to the practices of great spiritual traditions: being calm, focused, and clear in your intent, slow and smooth in your movements, feeling grateful, and approaching others with respect. In this Filiz Telek short video, Holy Bee, Debra discusses the spiritual practice of beekeeping.
- 15 hours ago - Freedom Federal Credit Union Collects Hundreds of Handbags To Support Harford County’s Homeless - 0 Comment
- 18 hours ago - Picture of the Week for August 20, 2018 - 0 Comment
- 23 hours ago - Congratulations Alyssia McCaslin - 0 Comment
- 23 hours ago - Congratulations Inner County Outreach - 0 Comment
- 23 hours ago - Congratulations Washington Street Books - 0 Comment