Debra Roberts is a sacred steward of honey bees. She is one of an increasing number of women who care for bees without chemicals or toxic substances and with thankfulness, nurturing, and respect. Debra likens the ways in which she relates to bees as similar to the practices of great spiritual traditions: being calm, focused, and clear in your intent, slow and smooth in your movements, feeling grateful, and approaching others with respect. In this Filiz Telek short video, Holy Bee, Debra discusses the spiritual practice of beekeeping.
- 2 days ago - Havre de Grace Elementary School’s Thomas Dennison Jr. Named 2018 Lowell Milken Center Fellow - 0 Comment
- 2 days ago - Jones Junction Auto Dealership Group Now the Premier Sponsor of Bel Air Independence Day Celebration - 0 Comment
- 2 days ago - Harford County Living’s Artist of the Week – DeAunte Wesley Printup - 0 Comment
- 2 days ago - Harford County Living’s Non-Profit of the Week – Best Friends in Harford County - 0 Comment
- 2 days ago - Harford County Living’s Business of the Week – Pleasantville Animal Hospital of Fallston - 0 Comment