As a newspaper reporter, Rajni Bakshi initially enjoyed the thrill of getting out there to write about any interesting story she could find. But that thrill faded as she began to feel that although it’s important to record what is, it is also important to illuminate what can be. To Rajni, that means “making visible those people, ideas and actions that seem at first extraordinary but which actually expand our imagination in ways that empower the ‘ordinary’ in all of us.” Read on to learn more about the perspective of this Mumbai-based freelance journalist and author whose writings are a profound journey into the intellect and spirit.
- 3 hours ago - The New Superfood To Spice Up Your ‘Moringa’ Smoothie - 0 Comment
- 4 hours ago - Three Harford County Public Schools Elementary Schools and One Middle School Earn Maryland Green School Recognition - 0 Comment
- 4 hours ago - “This Place Matters” - 0 Comment
- 5 hours ago - Ice Cream, Ice Cream, We All Scream for Ice Cream - 0 Comment
- 2 days ago - Harford County Public Library Foundation Elects Three New Board Members - 0 Comment