In the fall of 1978, Parker Palmer gave a lecture to a small literature class. Word-of-mouth landed him a book deal and 26 years later, he has published multiple books on a range of topics that he describes as ‘curious musings’ on his many interests. Since his first publication ‘The Promise of Paradox’, he continues to write, fueled by his love of words. For budding authors and word enthusiasts, he offers insight based on his own experience. Rather than offering conventional ‘how-to’s for the publishing world, Palmer believes that the best source of guidance is our own inner guide. He reminds us to write to express, rather than impress. Palmer explains the importance of maintaining a beginner’s mind in the writing process.
- 8 hours ago - Can’t Decide What to Do with Your Old Furniture and Housewares? - 0 Comment
- 9 hours ago - Harford County Honored by National Association of Counties for Using the Arts to Raise Awareness About Addiction - 0 Comment
- 9 hours ago - 31 Citizens with Disabilities Discover the Thrill of Bike Riding at Harford County “iCan Bike” Camp - 0 Comment
- 1 day ago - The Arc NCR Receives Funding from The Arc and Walmart Foundation to Continue Building Employment Program - 0 Comment
- 2 days ago - Everything Deserves a Second Chance! - 0 Comment