In the fall of 1978, Parker Palmer gave a lecture to a small literature class. Word-of-mouth landed him a book deal and 26 years later, he has published multiple books on a range of topics that he describes as ‘curious musings’ on his many interests. Since his first publication ‘The Promise of Paradox’, he continues to write, fueled by his love of words. For budding authors and word enthusiasts, he offers insight based on his own experience. Rather than offering conventional ‘how-to’s for the publishing world, Palmer believes that the best source of guidance is our own inner guide. He reminds us to write to express, rather than impress. Palmer explains the importance of maintaining a beginner’s mind in the writing process.
- 3 hours ago - The New Superfood To Spice Up Your ‘Moringa’ Smoothie - 0 Comment
- 4 hours ago - Three Harford County Public Schools Elementary Schools and One Middle School Earn Maryland Green School Recognition - 0 Comment
- 4 hours ago - “This Place Matters” - 0 Comment
- 5 hours ago - Ice Cream, Ice Cream, We All Scream for Ice Cream - 0 Comment
- 2 days ago - Harford County Public Library Foundation Elects Three New Board Members - 0 Comment