“My grandfather was the mayor of Canton and on my mother’s side there were even more distinguished figures.” All that was wiped in the Cultural Revolution and when Carl was five his family emigrated to the U.S. taking up farming in the San Fernando Valley. Cheng’s story is fascinating. He now focuses on public art. “The potential of public art is to make us value what we have.” He calls himself, the John Doe Company. It’s far more than being cute; it expresses a much deeper perspective.
- 18 hours ago - Ballet Chesapeake Presents “Cinderella” - 0 Comment
- 23 hours ago - The New Superfood To Spice Up Your ‘Moringa’ Smoothie - 0 Comment
- 23 hours ago - Three Harford County Public Schools Elementary Schools and One Middle School Earn Maryland Green School Recognition - 0 Comment
- 23 hours ago - “This Place Matters” - 0 Comment
- 1 day ago - Ice Cream, Ice Cream, We All Scream for Ice Cream - 0 Comment