Shifting our world toward a life-sustaining society takes active hope. We need to counter the voices that say we’re not up to the task, that we’re not good enough, strong enough, or wise enough to make any difference. If we fear that the mess we’re in is too awful to look at or that we won’t be able to cope with the distress it brings up, we need to find a way through that fear. This piece, co-authored by Joanna Macy, describes three threads we can follow that help us stand tall and not shrink away when facing the immensity of what’s happening to our world.
- 4 days ago - Choose Civility Harford County Announces Summer Events for All Ages - 0 Comment
- 5 days ago - Don’t You Just Love Fresh Produce - 0 Comment
- 6 days ago - Picture of the Week for July 9, 2018 - 0 Comment
- 7 days ago - University of Maryland Upper Chesapeake Health Named Title Sponsor of Susquehanna River Running Festival’s Half Marathon - 0 Comment
- 7 days ago - Harford County Living’s Artist of the Week – Ballyhoo! - 0 Comment