Instead of borrowing a book at this library, you can borrow a person! The intention behind the Human Library is to connect people to members of communities who are not well understood by the general public. In this video, Rachel Bergen shares, “Before today, I had never even met a medium, a transgender person, or someone with EB, but here I had the chance to even ask them personal questions and really see a glimpse of life through their eyes.”Designed to create space for positive conversations that defy stereotypes and prejudices, the Human Library is changing the world, one interaction at a time.
- 1 hour ago - Harford County Retains Triple-A Bond Ratings - 0 Comment
- 23 hours ago - Harford County’s Tourism Funding Program Accepting Applications for FY 2019 - 0 Comment
- 1 day ago - Harford County Earns 29th Consecutive Distinguished Budget Presentation Award from Government Finance Officers Association - 0 Comment
- 3 days ago - Picture of the Week for January 15, 2018 - 0 Comment
- 3 days ago - Harford County Living’s Non-Profit of the Week – Welcome One Emergency Shelter - 0 Comment