Instead of borrowing a book at this library, you can borrow a person! The intention behind the Human Library is to connect people to members of communities who are not well understood by the general public. In this video, Rachel Bergen shares, “Before today, I had never even met a medium, a transgender person, or someone with EB, but here I had the chance to even ask them personal questions and really see a glimpse of life through their eyes.”Designed to create space for positive conversations that defy stereotypes and prejudices, the Human Library is changing the world, one interaction at a time.
- 8 hours ago - Can’t Decide What to Do with Your Old Furniture and Housewares? - 0 Comment
- 9 hours ago - Harford County Honored by National Association of Counties for Using the Arts to Raise Awareness About Addiction - 0 Comment
- 9 hours ago - 31 Citizens with Disabilities Discover the Thrill of Bike Riding at Harford County “iCan Bike” Camp - 0 Comment
- 1 day ago - The Arc NCR Receives Funding from The Arc and Walmart Foundation to Continue Building Employment Program - 0 Comment
- 2 days ago - Everything Deserves a Second Chance! - 0 Comment