Instead of borrowing a book at this library, you can borrow a person! The intention behind the Human Library is to connect people to members of communities who are not well understood by the general public. In this video, Rachel Bergen shares, “Before today, I had never even met a medium, a transgender person, or someone with EB, but here I had the chance to even ask them personal questions and really see a glimpse of life through their eyes.”Designed to create space for positive conversations that defy stereotypes and prejudices, the Human Library is changing the world, one interaction at a time.
- 9 hours ago - It’s Here! Time to Cast your Votes - 0 Comment
- 1 day ago - Harford County to Offer Free “Stop the Bleed” Life-Saving Training March 29 - 0 Comment
- 3 days ago - “Sensory Trail” for Citizens with Differing Abilities Coming to Harford County’s Schucks Regional Park - 0 Comment
- 3 days ago - Are You Ready to Romance the Chrome? - 0 Comment
- 4 days ago - Boys & Girls Clubs of Harford and Cecil Counties Announces Harford County Youth of the Year 2018 Finalists - 0 Comment