“As we ponder resolutions for the coming year, New Year’s can also be a time to reflect on our life story — and to figure out how everything fits together. Incorporating our goals into the larger narrative of our life can give us more energy to pursue them, and to become the person we want to be…Studying stories is not easy, since every person’s life is so unique. In their quest to categorize and correlate, researchers have come up with different ways to analyze life stories, and one of those ways is by theme.A theme is a common motivational thread or pattern that runs through a life story.” The three themes detailed in this article have all been linked to well-being. Check them out as you decide on your goals for this brand new year.
- 3 hours ago - Harford County Living’s Artist of the Week – Mitch Lebovic Photography - 0 Comment
- 3 hours ago - Harford County Living’s Non-Profit of the Week – Pugh Zoo Rescue - 0 Comment
- 3 hours ago - Harford County Living’s Business of the Week – Brad’s Farm Market - 0 Comment
- 4 days ago - Choose Civility Harford County Announces Summer Events for All Ages - 0 Comment
- 5 days ago - Don’t You Just Love Fresh Produce - 0 Comment