“As we ponder resolutions for the coming year, New Year’s can also be a time to reflect on our life story — and to figure out how everything fits together. Incorporating our goals into the larger narrative of our life can give us more energy to pursue them, and to become the person we want to be…Studying stories is not easy, since every person’s life is so unique. In their quest to categorize and correlate, researchers have come up with different ways to analyze life stories, and one of those ways is by theme.A theme is a common motivational thread or pattern that runs through a life story.” The three themes detailed in this article have all been linked to well-being. Check them out as you decide on your goals for this brand new year.
- 2 days ago - Harford County Executive Glassman Recommends FY 19 Budget With No Tax Increases, Record Investments in Public Safety, Education, Libraries - 0 Comment
- 2 days ago - UMBC vs. University of Delaware at “Kicks for Chase” - 0 Comment
- 2 days ago - Romancing the Chrome Breaks Attendance, Registration, Fundraising Records - 0 Comment
- 2 days ago - Turning a Mistake Into Success for Harford County Locals - 0 Comment
- 3 days ago - Noreen Walden Named President of MRA Property Management, Inc. - 0 Comment