“The beginning of another new year is the perfect time to reflect, as a family, on memorable moments of togetherness and inspiration from the year gone by and to express gratitude for all that it offered. It is also an opportunity to plant seeds for the intentions you want to cultivate at both a personal level with your families and, more broadly, to plant seeds of goodness for the change you wish to see in the world in 2017.” Kindful Kids is a weekly newsletter that curates book recommendations, along with research, reflections and insights on parenting for a global community. Here they share their top 10 issues of 2016.
- 2 hours ago - Harford Chamber Hosts 41st Military Appreciation Luncheon - 0 Comment
- 2 hours ago - HEALTH DEPARTMENT OFFERS NO-COST HIV TESTING ON JUNE 27th IN OBSERVANCE OF 2018 NATIONAL HIV TESTING DAY - 0 Comment
- 3 hours ago - Dunlop Launches Its Latest Footwear Innovation The Chesapeake General Use PVC Boot - 0 Comment
- 4 hours ago - Harford County to Launch “Choose Civility” Campaign - 0 Comment
- 4 hours ago - “Kicks for Chase” Raises More Than $4K for The Arc Northern Chesapeake Region - 0 Comment