On the 147th anniversary of Mahatma Gandhi’s birth, Service Space founder Nipun Mehta gave a talk at Emory University that weaves stories from Gandhi’s life into an illuminating take on how to live the ideal of ‘change yourself, change the world’ in modern times. His talk explores how our highly interconnected and technologically advanced age has the potential to make the power of love exponentially more accessible. He gives powerful examples of how the internet ignites connections, and allows us to organize online communities that in turn can reach out and transform the world in tangible ways. This fascinating talk will both inform and inspire you. Watch and learn more about how you can use your own voice and presence to be a ripple of love in the world.
- 1 day ago - Havre de Grace Elementary School’s Thomas Dennison Jr. Named 2018 Lowell Milken Center Fellow - 0 Comment
- 1 day ago - Jones Junction Auto Dealership Group Now the Premier Sponsor of Bel Air Independence Day Celebration - 0 Comment
- 2 days ago - Harford County Living’s Artist of the Week – DeAunte Wesley Printup - 0 Comment
- 2 days ago - Harford County Living’s Non-Profit of the Week – Best Friends in Harford County - 0 Comment
- 2 days ago - Harford County Living’s Business of the Week – Pleasantville Animal Hospital of Fallston - 0 Comment