On the 147th anniversary of Mahatma Gandhi’s birth, Service Space founder Nipun Mehta gave a talk at Emory University that weaves stories from Gandhi’s life into an illuminating take on how to live the ideal of ‘change yourself, change the world’ in modern times. His talk explores how our highly interconnected and technologically advanced age has the potential to make the power of love exponentially more accessible. He gives powerful examples of how the internet ignites connections, and allows us to organize online communities that in turn can reach out and transform the world in tangible ways. This fascinating talk will both inform and inspire you. Watch and learn more about how you can use your own voice and presence to be a ripple of love in the world.
- 17 hours ago - Holiday Lights, Organization and Insurances Have More in Common Than you Think! - 0 Comment
- 2 days ago - Harford County Emergency Services’ Heidi DiGennaro Named 2017 Line Supervisor of the Year in Maryland - 0 Comment
- 2 days ago - Harford County Public Schools Kicks Off 2018 Teacher of the Year Program - 0 Comment
- 2 days ago - University of Maryland Upper Chesapeake Health’s Lyle Sheldon Named to Inaugural Icon Honors List - 0 Comment
- 2 days ago - Harford County Living’s Business of the Week – Tri-State Trophies - 0 Comment