On the 147th anniversary of Mahatma Gandhi’s birth, Service Space founder Nipun Mehta gave a talk at Emory University that weaves stories from Gandhi’s life into an illuminating take on how to live the ideal of ‘change yourself, change the world’ in modern times. His talk explores how our highly interconnected and technologically advanced age has the potential to make the power of love exponentially more accessible. He gives powerful examples of how the internet ignites connections, and allows us to organize online communities that in turn can reach out and transform the world in tangible ways. This fascinating talk will both inform and inspire you. Watch and learn more about how you can use your own voice and presence to be a ripple of love in the world.
- 2 days ago - Can’t Decide What to Do with Your Old Furniture and Housewares? - 0 Comment
- 2 days ago - Harford County Honored by National Association of Counties for Using the Arts to Raise Awareness About Addiction - 0 Comment
- 2 days ago - 31 Citizens with Disabilities Discover the Thrill of Bike Riding at Harford County “iCan Bike” Camp - 0 Comment
- 3 days ago - The Arc NCR Receives Funding from The Arc and Walmart Foundation to Continue Building Employment Program - 0 Comment
- 4 days ago - Everything Deserves a Second Chance! - 0 Comment