Deep within us all lies a tender heart. A heart that’s been wounded, heroic, or generous. That guides us with a whisper, or drives us like a sergeant. No matter who we are, where we live, or what we’ve done, we all have stories with our hearts as protagonist. Love stories. Matt Hopwood believes these powerfully personal, emotive narratives can be transformational for both individuals and communities. Since 2012, he has collected hundreds of stories from his travels in England and elsewhere for his project, A Human Love Story. What drives him is the idea that these stories can change the world — through the courage and vulnerability it takes to express them; by simply bringing them into awareness; and by using them in our human interactions to heal disconnections. Here, Hopwood shares from his heart more about his mission.
- 11 hours ago - Freedom Federal Credit Union Collects Hundreds of Handbags To Support Harford County’s Homeless - 0 Comment
- 15 hours ago - Picture of the Week for August 20, 2018 - 0 Comment
- 19 hours ago - Congratulations Alyssia McCaslin - 0 Comment
- 19 hours ago - Congratulations Inner County Outreach - 0 Comment
- 19 hours ago - Congratulations Washington Street Books - 0 Comment