Traditional incubators support entrepreneurs in becoming sustainable through money. Service Space’s “Laddership Circles”, on the other hand, have been flipping that tradition, and exploring how to be sustainable through generosity. In a recent Laddership gathering, a small group of folks from across the globe joined together for a conversation on the “Gift Ecology” — discussing everything from how to sustain gift-based systems and what the “inner gift-ecology” looks like, to how to honor our families’ wishes along the way. The following piece offers an inspiring summary of this group’s heartfelt efforts to navigate the complex currents of today’s world with a mindset of generosity.
- 21 hours ago - Freedom Federal Credit Union Collects Hundreds of Handbags To Support Harford County’s Homeless - 0 Comment
- 24 hours ago - Picture of the Week for August 20, 2018 - 0 Comment
- 1 day ago - Congratulations Alyssia McCaslin - 0 Comment
- 1 day ago - Congratulations Inner County Outreach - 0 Comment
- 1 day ago - Congratulations Washington Street Books - 0 Comment