Traditional incubators support entrepreneurs in becoming sustainable through money. Service Space’s “Laddership Circles”, on the other hand, have been flipping that tradition, and exploring how to be sustainable through generosity. In a recent Laddership gathering, a small group of folks from across the globe joined together for a conversation on the “Gift Ecology” — discussing everything from how to sustain gift-based systems and what the “inner gift-ecology” looks like, to how to honor our families’ wishes along the way. The following piece offers an inspiring summary of this group’s heartfelt efforts to navigate the complex currents of today’s world with a mindset of generosity.
- 2 days ago - Edgewood Middle School Receives New Bike Rack - 0 Comment
- 2 days ago - Harford County Public Schools to Participate in Summer Food Service Program - 0 Comment
- 4 days ago - A Message from the Harford County Office of Drug Control Policy Coming to a Theater or Billboard Near You - 0 Comment
- 4 days ago - Nearly $1 Million in Maryland Waterway Improvement Funds Awarded to Harford County for Projects in Abingdon, Joppatowne - 0 Comment
- 4 days ago - University of Maryland Harford Memorial Hospital Joins Citizens Against Trash Club of Havre de Grace’s ‘Adopt a Block’ Program - 0 Comment