“For three quarters of my life, I have been like the character in the film Dances with Wolves whose Lakota name translates to Stands with Fists.” As many of you can attest (Mom), ever since I was young, I stood with fists when confronted with something with which I was not in agreement. Not only would I physically stand rigidly with my hands clenched into fists, but I would also argue until my face turned blue anything that didnt fit into my worldview.” A writer and remarkable spirit diagnosed with cancer shares vividly from his journey, a journey that takes him from a place of blind opposition to one of empathic inclusion.
- 2 days ago - Vote for Your Favorite Local Annual Event - 0 Comment
- 3 days ago - Harford County Retains Triple-A Bond Ratings - 0 Comment
- 4 days ago - Harford County’s Tourism Funding Program Accepting Applications for FY 2019 - 0 Comment
- 4 days ago - Harford County Earns 29th Consecutive Distinguished Budget Presentation Award from Government Finance Officers Association - 0 Comment
- 6 days ago - Picture of the Week for January 15, 2018 - 0 Comment