Robert Hass is one of contemporary American poetry’s most celebrated and widely-read voices. He served as U.S. Poet Laureate from 1995-1997 and has won both the National Book Award and the Pulitzer Prize. In the mid-1990s, Cofounder of the River of Words organization, which provides tools for teaching ecoliteracy to young students through multidisciplinary, interactive curricula, Hass is Distinguished Professor of Poetry & Poetics at UC Berkeley. In this video he speaks about the amazing history of our feelings which poetry provides.
- 2 hours ago - Harford Chamber Hosts 41st Military Appreciation Luncheon - 0 Comment
- 3 hours ago - HEALTH DEPARTMENT OFFERS NO-COST HIV TESTING ON JUNE 27th IN OBSERVANCE OF 2018 NATIONAL HIV TESTING DAY - 0 Comment
- 3 hours ago - Dunlop Launches Its Latest Footwear Innovation The Chesapeake General Use PVC Boot - 0 Comment
- 4 hours ago - Harford County to Launch “Choose Civility” Campaign - 0 Comment
- 4 hours ago - “Kicks for Chase” Raises More Than $4K for The Arc Northern Chesapeake Region - 0 Comment