Robert Hass is one of contemporary American poetry’s most celebrated and widely-read voices. He served as U.S. Poet Laureate from 1995-1997 and has won both the National Book Award and the Pulitzer Prize. In the mid-1990s, Cofounder of the River of Words organization, which provides tools for teaching ecoliteracy to young students through multidisciplinary, interactive curricula, Hass is Distinguished Professor of Poetry & Poetics at UC Berkeley. In this video he speaks about the amazing history of our feelings which poetry provides.
- 11 hours ago - Freedom Federal Credit Union Collects Hundreds of Handbags To Support Harford County’s Homeless - 0 Comment
- 15 hours ago - Picture of the Week for August 20, 2018 - 0 Comment
- 19 hours ago - Congratulations Alyssia McCaslin - 0 Comment
- 19 hours ago - Congratulations Inner County Outreach - 0 Comment
- 19 hours ago - Congratulations Washington Street Books - 0 Comment