Robert Hass is one of contemporary American poetry’s most celebrated and widely-read voices. He served as U.S. Poet Laureate from 1995-1997 and has won both the National Book Award and the Pulitzer Prize. In the mid-1990s, Cofounder of the River of Words organization, which provides tools for teaching ecoliteracy to young students through multidisciplinary, interactive curricula, Hass is Distinguished Professor of Poetry & Poetics at UC Berkeley. In this video he speaks about the amazing history of our feelings which poetry provides.
- 3 hours ago - Vote for Your Favorite Local Annual Event - 0 Comment
- 1 day ago - Harford County Retains Triple-A Bond Ratings - 0 Comment
- 2 days ago - Harford County’s Tourism Funding Program Accepting Applications for FY 2019 - 0 Comment
- 2 days ago - Harford County Earns 29th Consecutive Distinguished Budget Presentation Award from Government Finance Officers Association - 0 Comment
- 4 days ago - Picture of the Week for January 15, 2018 - 0 Comment