When “Zen Pencils” cartoonist Gavin Than asked fans to vote for their favorite poem to be turned into a comic strip, they chose “Desiderata”, the widely popular poem written by Max Ehrmann in 1927, whose title in Latin translates to “things to be desired”. The poem has been described as a survival guide for life. Than’s illustrations bring these celebrated words alive in a unique way.
- 2 days ago - SARC receives $10,900 from the Governor’s Office of Crime Control and Prevention to help spread awareness - 0 Comment
- 2 days ago - Harford County Honors Martin Luther King Jr. with 700 Hours of Volunteer Service - 0 Comment
- 2 days ago - Harford County Expo for Transitioning Youth Connects Hundreds of Local Families to Resources for Teens and Young Adults with Differing Abilities - 0 Comment
- 4 days ago - Harford County Executive Glassman Recommends FY 19 Budget With No Tax Increases, Record Investments in Public Safety, Education, Libraries - 0 Comment
- 4 days ago - UMBC vs. University of Delaware at “Kicks for Chase” - 0 Comment