“Love Rounds” are done at the Loma Linda hospital once a week. “This unique idea was started by Dr. Wil Alexander, PhD, who is currently 94 years old and still teaching and lecturing within the family medicine department. He is not a physician — he is a minister and professor of religion at Loma Linda University, and brings an important non-medical perspective to the way we learned to look at patients, which I value to this day.” In this heart-warming essay, Dr. Turya Nair reflects on the inspiring time she spent at Loma Linda University Medical Center in Southern California and the surprising lessons it taught her about the spirit of service.
- 2 hours ago - Harford Chamber Hosts 41st Military Appreciation Luncheon - 0 Comment
- 3 hours ago - HEALTH DEPARTMENT OFFERS NO-COST HIV TESTING ON JUNE 27th IN OBSERVANCE OF 2018 NATIONAL HIV TESTING DAY - 0 Comment
- 3 hours ago - Dunlop Launches Its Latest Footwear Innovation The Chesapeake General Use PVC Boot - 0 Comment
- 4 hours ago - Harford County to Launch “Choose Civility” Campaign - 0 Comment
- 4 hours ago - “Kicks for Chase” Raises More Than $4K for The Arc Northern Chesapeake Region - 0 Comment