“Every good poem begins in language awake to its own connections — language that hears itself and what is around it, sees itself and what is around it, looks back at those who look into its gaze and knows more perhaps even than we do about who are, what we are. It begins, that is, in the mind and body of concentration.” Poet Jane Hirshfield shares more on creativity, concentration, the pleasures of practicing, and more.
- 15 hours ago - Freedom Federal Credit Union Collects Hundreds of Handbags To Support Harford County’s Homeless - 0 Comment
- 18 hours ago - Picture of the Week for August 20, 2018 - 0 Comment
- 23 hours ago - Congratulations Alyssia McCaslin - 0 Comment
- 23 hours ago - Congratulations Inner County Outreach - 0 Comment
- 23 hours ago - Congratulations Washington Street Books - 0 Comment