“Persevering does not mean being rigid and fixed, but flowing like water, willing to meet the conditions at hand yet never giving up…Things happen all the time in this world that can make you feel as if the ground is giving way beneath your feet. Things that you think are solid and unchanging are not. The body that seemed so reliable, the relationship you thought would last for life, the narrative about your life you took to be reality, everything is subject to change. What can we trust in such a world? It turns out we can trust our deeper wish to wake up and see just this. It turns out that under the ego there is an earthier essence that wishes to be part of a larger world. Touching this earth allows us to open and be more aware.” Tracy Cochran shares more in this thoughtful piece.
- 2 days ago - ‘Libraries Rock!’ With Animals During Summer Reading - 0 Comment
- 2 days ago - Former DEA Official Highlights Pharmaceutical Industry’s Role in the Opiate Epidemic at Harford County’s 14th Annual Drug Symposium - 0 Comment
- 2 days ago - HOMERUNS FOR HEALTHY KIDS - 0 Comment
- 3 days ago - Harford County Reunites Family of Bel Air Toddler with Life-Saving County Employees - 0 Comment
- 3 days ago - Harford County Public Schools Receives Grant to Continue Full-day Prekindergarten at Three Elementary Schools - 0 Comment