“Persevering does not mean being rigid and fixed, but flowing like water, willing to meet the conditions at hand yet never giving up…Things happen all the time in this world that can make you feel as if the ground is giving way beneath your feet. Things that you think are solid and unchanging are not. The body that seemed so reliable, the relationship you thought would last for life, the narrative about your life you took to be reality, everything is subject to change. What can we trust in such a world? It turns out we can trust our deeper wish to wake up and see just this. It turns out that under the ego there is an earthier essence that wishes to be part of a larger world. Touching this earth allows us to open and be more aware.” Tracy Cochran shares more in this thoughtful piece.
- 23 hours ago - SARC receives $10,900 from the Governor’s Office of Crime Control and Prevention to help spread awareness - 0 Comment
- 2 days ago - Harford County Honors Martin Luther King Jr. with 700 Hours of Volunteer Service - 0 Comment
- 2 days ago - Harford County Expo for Transitioning Youth Connects Hundreds of Local Families to Resources for Teens and Young Adults with Differing Abilities - 0 Comment
- 4 days ago - Harford County Executive Glassman Recommends FY 19 Budget With No Tax Increases, Record Investments in Public Safety, Education, Libraries - 0 Comment
- 4 days ago - UMBC vs. University of Delaware at “Kicks for Chase” - 0 Comment