“Persevering does not mean being rigid and fixed, but flowing like water, willing to meet the conditions at hand yet never giving up…Things happen all the time in this world that can make you feel as if the ground is giving way beneath your feet. Things that you think are solid and unchanging are not. The body that seemed so reliable, the relationship you thought would last for life, the narrative about your life you took to be reality, everything is subject to change. What can we trust in such a world? It turns out we can trust our deeper wish to wake up and see just this. It turns out that under the ego there is an earthier essence that wishes to be part of a larger world. Touching this earth allows us to open and be more aware.” Tracy Cochran shares more in this thoughtful piece.
- 2 days ago - Vote for Your Favorite Local Annual Event - 0 Comment
- 3 days ago - Harford County Retains Triple-A Bond Ratings - 0 Comment
- 4 days ago - Harford County’s Tourism Funding Program Accepting Applications for FY 2019 - 0 Comment
- 4 days ago - Harford County Earns 29th Consecutive Distinguished Budget Presentation Award from Government Finance Officers Association - 0 Comment
- 6 days ago - Picture of the Week for January 15, 2018 - 0 Comment