“Persevering does not mean being rigid and fixed, but flowing like water, willing to meet the conditions at hand yet never giving up…Things happen all the time in this world that can make you feel as if the ground is giving way beneath your feet. Things that you think are solid and unchanging are not. The body that seemed so reliable, the relationship you thought would last for life, the narrative about your life you took to be reality, everything is subject to change. What can we trust in such a world? It turns out we can trust our deeper wish to wake up and see just this. It turns out that under the ego there is an earthier essence that wishes to be part of a larger world. Touching this earth allows us to open and be more aware.” Tracy Cochran shares more in this thoughtful piece.
- 11 hours ago - Freedom Federal Credit Union Collects Hundreds of Handbags To Support Harford County’s Homeless - 0 Comment
- 15 hours ago - Picture of the Week for August 20, 2018 - 0 Comment
- 19 hours ago - Congratulations Alyssia McCaslin - 0 Comment
- 19 hours ago - Congratulations Inner County Outreach - 0 Comment
- 19 hours ago - Congratulations Washington Street Books - 0 Comment