“Persevering does not mean being rigid and fixed, but flowing like water, willing to meet the conditions at hand yet never giving up…Things happen all the time in this world that can make you feel as if the ground is giving way beneath your feet. Things that you think are solid and unchanging are not. The body that seemed so reliable, the relationship you thought would last for life, the narrative about your life you took to be reality, everything is subject to change. What can we trust in such a world? It turns out we can trust our deeper wish to wake up and see just this. It turns out that under the ego there is an earthier essence that wishes to be part of a larger world. Touching this earth allows us to open and be more aware.” Tracy Cochran shares more in this thoughtful piece.
- 2 days ago - What is Your Favorite Local Consignment Shop? - 0 Comment
- 2 days ago - Harford County Public Library Foundation Raises More Than $100,000 at Annual Gala - 0 Comment
- 2 days ago - CITY OF HAVRE DE GRACE LIGHTS DOWNTOWN DISTRICT BLUE IN HONOR OF FALLEN BALTIMORE CITY POLICE DETECTIVE SEAN SUITER - 0 Comment
- 2 days ago - Maryland Public Health Groups Mark American Cancer Society’s Great American Smokeout by Urging Lawmakers to Raise Maryland’s Tobacco Sales Age to 21 - 0 Comment
- 2 days ago - Harford County Launches “Harford Has It: Buy In” Campaign to Encourage Job Creation, Economic Growth - 0 Comment