Known as India’s very own “Jurassic Park,” the Balasinor Fossil Park lies nestled in the tiny Raiyoli village of Gujarat’s Khera district. And guarding the Park’s 65-million-year-old eggs is a fiercely passionate, dinosaur-loving former princess, Aaliya Sultana Babi. Aaliya fell in love with the fossil beds when she was a teenager and is now an enthusiastic promoter and protector of the precious and awe-inspiring site.
- 16 hours ago - What is Your Favorite Local Consignment Shop? - 0 Comment
- 18 hours ago - Harford County Public Library Foundation Raises More Than $100,000 at Annual Gala - 0 Comment
- 21 hours ago - CITY OF HAVRE DE GRACE LIGHTS DOWNTOWN DISTRICT BLUE IN HONOR OF FALLEN BALTIMORE CITY POLICE DETECTIVE SEAN SUITER - 0 Comment
- 21 hours ago - Maryland Public Health Groups Mark American Cancer Society’s Great American Smokeout by Urging Lawmakers to Raise Maryland’s Tobacco Sales Age to 21 - 0 Comment
- 21 hours ago - Harford County Launches “Harford Has It: Buy In” Campaign to Encourage Job Creation, Economic Growth - 0 Comment