Growing up in the US and Finland as one of six children, and big sister to three younger brothers, Anne-Marie donned a care-taking cap and cross-cultural competency from an early age. In her late-teens, she landed in New York City. Migrating between the Big Apple, PA, and NJ, she quickly grew a sense of independence and studied to become a pediatric nurse. Today, she’s based in California and spends her time making art out of life amidst 13-hour children’s hospital shifts, mentoring summer interns, and touching diverse lives in quietly powerful ways. She shares more about her journey in this interview.
- 12 hours ago - Freedom Federal Credit Union Collects Hundreds of Handbags To Support Harford County’s Homeless - 0 Comment
- 16 hours ago - Picture of the Week for August 20, 2018 - 0 Comment
- 20 hours ago - Congratulations Alyssia McCaslin - 0 Comment
- 21 hours ago - Congratulations Inner County Outreach - 0 Comment
- 21 hours ago - Congratulations Washington Street Books - 0 Comment