Growing up in the US and Finland as one of six children, and big sister to three younger brothers, Anne-Marie donned a care-taking cap and cross-cultural competency from an early age. In her late-teens, she landed in New York City. Migrating between the Big Apple, PA, and NJ, she quickly grew a sense of independence and studied to become a pediatric nurse. Today, she’s based in California and spends her time making art out of life amidst 13-hour children’s hospital shifts, mentoring summer interns, and touching diverse lives in quietly powerful ways. She shares more about her journey in this interview.
- 2 days ago - Havre de Grace Elementary School’s Thomas Dennison Jr. Named 2018 Lowell Milken Center Fellow - 0 Comment
- 2 days ago - Jones Junction Auto Dealership Group Now the Premier Sponsor of Bel Air Independence Day Celebration - 0 Comment
- 2 days ago - Harford County Living’s Artist of the Week – DeAunte Wesley Printup - 0 Comment
- 2 days ago - Harford County Living’s Non-Profit of the Week – Best Friends in Harford County - 0 Comment
- 2 days ago - Harford County Living’s Business of the Week – Pleasantville Animal Hospital of Fallston - 0 Comment