He is a writer and an artist whose captivating pen-and-ink drawings, books and greeting cards reflect the beauty of southern India. His wife helped compose his work. What makes their story extraordinary? Manohar Devadoss is near blind. His art is produced through a painstaking process of extraordinary will-power and dedication. His wife Mahema was paralyzed below the shoulders, the result of a car accident when they were in their early thirties. Despite the odds, this couple crafted a life together of tremendous beauty, joy and generosity touching many hearts along the way. This piece shares a glimpse of their journey, their art and inspiration.
- 10 hours ago - Registration Open for Harford County Mental Health & Safety Education Program; Free Wednesday Evening Classes Start Sept. 12 - 0 Comment
- 10 hours ago - Registration Now Open for Harford County’s Free “Prepare Because You Care” Emergency Preparedness Program on Tuesdays, Sept. 4 – 25 - 0 Comment
- 1 day ago - Freedom Federal Credit Union Collects Hundreds of Handbags To Support Harford County’s Homeless - 0 Comment
- 2 days ago - Picture of the Week for August 20, 2018 - 0 Comment
- 2 days ago - Congratulations Alyssia McCaslin - 0 Comment