For Andres Amador, the earth is his canvas, literally. Instead of paintbrushes or pencils, Amador uses garden rakes to create beautifully crafted designs in the sand. From his hands emerge bold graphics, symmetrical sequences and organic patterns. The medium of using sand means sustainable designs that come from the earth and return to the earth. While there is no permanence to Amadors art, he does not feel a loss after the tide reclaims his work he feels complete.
- 20 hours ago - Vote for Your Favorite Local Annual Event - 0 Comment
- 2 days ago - Harford County Retains Triple-A Bond Ratings - 0 Comment
- 3 days ago - Harford County’s Tourism Funding Program Accepting Applications for FY 2019 - 0 Comment
- 3 days ago - Harford County Earns 29th Consecutive Distinguished Budget Presentation Award from Government Finance Officers Association - 0 Comment
- 5 days ago - Picture of the Week for January 15, 2018 - 0 Comment