Buddhas on Death Row is a project that was born out of the collaboration of two pen friends, based in the United States and Finland. Their names: Moyo and Maria. What follows is a sampling of Moyo’s art and a selection of excerpts from his letters written on Death Row. Using the pages of a discarded atlas for stationery, he answers Maria’s questions regarding his relationship to art, shares his perspective on solitary confinement, and conveys with dignity and eloquence, the transformation that the human spirit is capable of even in the midst of darkness.
- 17 hours ago - Holiday Lights, Organization and Insurances Have More in Common Than you Think! - 0 Comment
- 2 days ago - Harford County Emergency Services’ Heidi DiGennaro Named 2017 Line Supervisor of the Year in Maryland - 0 Comment
- 2 days ago - Harford County Public Schools Kicks Off 2018 Teacher of the Year Program - 0 Comment
- 2 days ago - University of Maryland Upper Chesapeake Health’s Lyle Sheldon Named to Inaugural Icon Honors List - 0 Comment
- 2 days ago - Harford County Living’s Business of the Week – Tri-State Trophies - 0 Comment