Buddhas on Death Row is a project that was born out of the collaboration of two pen friends, based in the United States and Finland. Their names: Moyo and Maria. What follows is a sampling of Moyo’s art and a selection of excerpts from his letters written on Death Row. Using the pages of a discarded atlas for stationery, he answers Maria’s questions regarding his relationship to art, shares his perspective on solitary confinement, and conveys with dignity and eloquence, the transformation that the human spirit is capable of even in the midst of darkness.
- 1 day ago - Havre de Grace Elementary School’s Thomas Dennison Jr. Named 2018 Lowell Milken Center Fellow - 0 Comment
- 1 day ago - Jones Junction Auto Dealership Group Now the Premier Sponsor of Bel Air Independence Day Celebration - 0 Comment
- 2 days ago - Harford County Living’s Artist of the Week – DeAunte Wesley Printup - 0 Comment
- 2 days ago - Harford County Living’s Non-Profit of the Week – Best Friends in Harford County - 0 Comment
- 2 days ago - Harford County Living’s Business of the Week – Pleasantville Animal Hospital of Fallston - 0 Comment