For over 30 years, Zen teacher John Tarrant has been teaching people how to meditate with koans, an ancient method for addressing the question of who we are. He has developed ways to practice with koans — traditionally reserved for advanced Zen students — that anyone might find useful. For example, how would your life change if you stopped believing all of your thoughts? What if you had everything you need right now?
- 17 hours ago - Holiday Lights, Organization and Insurances Have More in Common Than you Think! - 0 Comment
- 2 days ago - Harford County Emergency Services’ Heidi DiGennaro Named 2017 Line Supervisor of the Year in Maryland - 0 Comment
- 2 days ago - Harford County Public Schools Kicks Off 2018 Teacher of the Year Program - 0 Comment
- 2 days ago - University of Maryland Upper Chesapeake Health’s Lyle Sheldon Named to Inaugural Icon Honors List - 0 Comment
- 2 days ago - Harford County Living’s Business of the Week – Tri-State Trophies - 0 Comment