For over 30 years, Zen teacher John Tarrant has been teaching people how to meditate with koans, an ancient method for addressing the question of who we are. He has developed ways to practice with koans — traditionally reserved for advanced Zen students — that anyone might find useful. For example, how would your life change if you stopped believing all of your thoughts? What if you had everything you need right now?
- 1 day ago - Havre de Grace Elementary School’s Thomas Dennison Jr. Named 2018 Lowell Milken Center Fellow - 0 Comment
- 1 day ago - Jones Junction Auto Dealership Group Now the Premier Sponsor of Bel Air Independence Day Celebration - 0 Comment
- 2 days ago - Harford County Living’s Artist of the Week – DeAunte Wesley Printup - 0 Comment
- 2 days ago - Harford County Living’s Non-Profit of the Week – Best Friends in Harford County - 0 Comment
- 2 days ago - Harford County Living’s Business of the Week – Pleasantville Animal Hospital of Fallston - 0 Comment