For over 30 years, Zen teacher John Tarrant has been teaching people how to meditate with koans, an ancient method for addressing the question of who we are. He has developed ways to practice with koans — traditionally reserved for advanced Zen students — that anyone might find useful. For example, how would your life change if you stopped believing all of your thoughts? What if you had everything you need right now?
- 3 days ago - The Arc Northern Chesapeake Region Announces License to Give - 0 Comment
- 3 days ago - HEALTH DEPARTMENT TOBACCO EDUCATION STAFF RECEIVES TOBACCO TREATMENT CERTIFICATION TO ENHANCE TREATMENT IN HARFORD COUNTY - 0 Comment
- 4 days ago - Bel Air Hair Salon Invited to style hair at NEW YORK FASHION WEEK! - 0 Comment
- 5 days ago - $12,000, 12 Different Charities, 12 Days of Christmas Giving - 0 Comment
- 6 days ago - Picture of the Week for February 12, 2018 - 0 Comment