“For the first 58 years of my life, I would have to say that my relationship to my mother was a complex and difficult one. She was a huge personality, full of great passions, creativity, rages, and generosity. I remember saying to friends that I loved my mother in small doses, but that she didn’t come in small doses. She was a force of nature.” Celebrated filmmaker Mickey Lemle has shared the stories of some of the most evolved figures of our time. Here, in this candid and moving eulogy, he pays tribute to the extraordinary spirit of his mother Edna, and details the difficult but transformative journey he undertook — to serve the person who brought him into this world, as she transitioned out of it.
- 1 day ago - Is Your Home Handicap Accessible? - 0 Comment
- 4 days ago - 5 or 10 Spinning Classes at Emerge Wellness (Up to 42% Off) - 0 Comment
- 4 days ago - Harford County Disabilities Commission Seeks Nominees for 2018 Employment Recognition Awards - 0 Comment
- 4 days ago - Are You Ready For a Party On the Patio? - 0 Comment
- 5 days ago - Picture of the Week for August 13, 2018 - 0 Comment