“News stories and social media posts inundate us every day with tips for greater happiness, health, and general well-being. But who has time to fit them into our already packed schedules? Recently, though, my research has led me to believe that one simple prescription can have transformative effects: look for more daily experiences of awe. This doesn’t require a trek to the mountains. What the science of awe suggests is that opportunities for awe surround us, and their benefits are profound.” Read on for a fascinating deep-dive into what just might be our most under-rated emotion.
- 20 hours ago - The Arc NCR Receives Funding from The Arc and Walmart Foundation to Continue Building Employment Program - 0 Comment
- 1 day ago - Everything Deserves a Second Chance! - 0 Comment
- 2 days ago - Extreme Balloon Man, Mr. Jon and Mike Rose Show How Libraries Rock! During the Summer Reading Challenge - 0 Comment
- 2 days ago - HARFORD COUNTY PUBLIC SCHOOLS SUPERINTENDENT BULSON BEGINS LISTEN AND LEARN TOUR - 0 Comment
- 3 days ago - Improving Health in Harford County with Beets - 0 Comment