Bill Moyer was “best known for identifying eight stages of successful social movements, which he named the Movement Action Plan, or MAP…he also invented a powerful tool that clarifies how we work for change on two levels: individually and organizationally.Four Roles of Social Activism” This article delves into the roles of advocate, helper, organizer, and rebel, and how we can embody them effectively.
- 7 hours ago - Shop, Snack, Sip and Help those Experiencing Homelessness at “Hope in Handbags-Silent Purse Auction & Retail Sale” September 8th-9th - 0 Comment
- 10 hours ago - Education Foundation’s Stuff the Bus Campaign is Underway - 0 Comment
- 10 hours ago - Great Escapes Harford Opens Challenging New Game Room - 0 Comment
- 1 day ago - Harford County Seeks Youth and Adult Volunteers for Teen Court Program - 0 Comment
- 1 day ago - Community Invited to Attend the “Block Party” at the Bel Air South Shopping Center August 19 - 0 Comment