Bill Moyer was “best known for identifying eight stages of successful social movements, which he named the Movement Action Plan, or MAP…he also invented a powerful tool that clarifies how we work for change on two levels: individually and organizationally.Four Roles of Social Activism” This article delves into the roles of advocate, helper, organizer, and rebel, and how we can embody them effectively.
- 2 days ago - Can’t Decide What to Do with Your Old Furniture and Housewares? - 0 Comment
- 2 days ago - Harford County Honored by National Association of Counties for Using the Arts to Raise Awareness About Addiction - 0 Comment
- 2 days ago - 31 Citizens with Disabilities Discover the Thrill of Bike Riding at Harford County “iCan Bike” Camp - 0 Comment
- 3 days ago - The Arc NCR Receives Funding from The Arc and Walmart Foundation to Continue Building Employment Program - 0 Comment
- 3 days ago - Everything Deserves a Second Chance! - 0 Comment