Bill Moyer was “best known for identifying eight stages of successful social movements, which he named the Movement Action Plan, or MAP…he also invented a powerful tool that clarifies how we work for change on two levels: individually and organizationally.Four Roles of Social Activism” This article delves into the roles of advocate, helper, organizer, and rebel, and how we can embody them effectively.
- 8 hours ago - Harford County Signs Agreement with Miracle League to Develop Baseball Field for Children with Disabilities in Bel Air - 0 Comment
- 8 hours ago - Harford County Property Tax Credit Applications Due by April 2 for Eligible Seniors, Retired Veterans - 0 Comment
- 2 days ago - Picture of the Week for February 19, 2018 - 0 Comment
- 2 days ago - Harford County Public Library Offers Fifth Genealogy Conference - 0 Comment
- 3 days ago - Harford County Living’s Non-Profit of the Week – SARC (The Sexual Assault/Spouse Abuse Resource Center) - 0 Comment