Bill Moyer was “best known for identifying eight stages of successful social movements, which he named the Movement Action Plan, or MAP…he also invented a powerful tool that clarifies how we work for change on two levels: individually and organizationally.Four Roles of Social Activism” This article delves into the roles of advocate, helper, organizer, and rebel, and how we can embody them effectively.
- 14 hours ago - Picture of the Week - 0 Comment
- 21 hours ago - Harford County Living’s Business of the Week – Falling Branch Brewery - 0 Comment
- 4 days ago - What is Your Favorite Local Plumbing Company? - 0 Comment
- 5 days ago - Benfield Electric Sponsors New Workforce Development Program in Harford County - 0 Comment
- 5 days ago - Six Harford County students head to Annapolis to serve as student pages - 0 Comment