Stories are told in the body. It doesn’t seem that way. We tend to think of stories as emerging from consciousness — from dreams or fantasies — and traveling through words or images to other minds. We see them outside of us, on paper or on screen, never under the skin. But we do feel stories. We know in our gut when we’re hearing a good one — and science is starting to explain why.
- 15 hours ago - Freedom Federal Credit Union Collects Hundreds of Handbags To Support Harford County’s Homeless - 0 Comment
- 18 hours ago - Picture of the Week for August 20, 2018 - 0 Comment
- 23 hours ago - Congratulations Alyssia McCaslin - 0 Comment
- 23 hours ago - Congratulations Inner County Outreach - 0 Comment
- 23 hours ago - Congratulations Washington Street Books - 0 Comment