“Allow Breathe Curious” is a unique collaboration that emerged from one mother’s budding interest in mindfulness and her daughter’s deep-seated conviction that art can be an instrument of positive change. A series of sleepless nights prompted Anne to develop a list of words to foster mindfulness. Starting with ‘Allow’ the list grew over time to include all of the letters of the alphabet. When her daughter Ellie, a talented artist, got wind of the list, it sparked a series of vivid images. Combining their gifts, the duo set to work creating a one-of-a-kind book of postcards-to-color in. Each card bears a word relating to mindfulness, a brief elaboration and an accompanying line drawing for readers to fill in. What follows is a selection of the cards for readers to reflect on, download, and enjoy!
- 3 days ago - ‘Libraries Rock!’ With Animals During Summer Reading - 0 Comment
- 3 days ago - Former DEA Official Highlights Pharmaceutical Industry’s Role in the Opiate Epidemic at Harford County’s 14th Annual Drug Symposium - 0 Comment
- 3 days ago - HOMERUNS FOR HEALTHY KIDS - 0 Comment
- 4 days ago - Harford County Reunites Family of Bel Air Toddler with Life-Saving County Employees - 0 Comment
- 5 days ago - Harford County Public Schools Receives Grant to Continue Full-day Prekindergarten at Three Elementary Schools - 0 Comment