“Allow Breathe Curious” is a unique collaboration that emerged from one mother’s budding interest in mindfulness and her daughter’s deep-seated conviction that art can be an instrument of positive change. A series of sleepless nights prompted Anne to develop a list of words to foster mindfulness. Starting with ‘Allow’ the list grew over time to include all of the letters of the alphabet. When her daughter Ellie, a talented artist, got wind of the list, it sparked a series of vivid images. Combining their gifts, the duo set to work creating a one-of-a-kind book of postcards-to-color in. Each card bears a word relating to mindfulness, a brief elaboration and an accompanying line drawing for readers to fill in. What follows is a selection of the cards for readers to reflect on, download, and enjoy!
- 15 hours ago - Freedom Federal Credit Union Collects Hundreds of Handbags To Support Harford County’s Homeless - 0 Comment
- 18 hours ago - Picture of the Week for August 20, 2018 - 0 Comment
- 23 hours ago - Congratulations Alyssia McCaslin - 0 Comment
- 23 hours ago - Congratulations Inner County Outreach - 0 Comment
- 23 hours ago - Congratulations Washington Street Books - 0 Comment