“During a time of great drought, a Taoist master was asked by members of a village if he could help bring rain to their dry fields. They confessed trying many other approaches before reaching out to him, but with no success. The master agreed to come and asked for a small hut with a garden that he could tend. For three days, he tended the garden, performing no special rituals or asking anything further from the villagers…” So begins an intriguing Taoist parable, that is used here as a springboard into an exploration of synchronicity, and the idea of ‘being the change we wish to see in the world’.
- 1 day ago - Is Your Home Handicap Accessible? - 0 Comment
- 4 days ago - 5 or 10 Spinning Classes at Emerge Wellness (Up to 42% Off) - 0 Comment
- 4 days ago - Harford County Disabilities Commission Seeks Nominees for 2018 Employment Recognition Awards - 0 Comment
- 4 days ago - Are You Ready For a Party On the Patio? - 0 Comment
- 5 days ago - Picture of the Week for August 13, 2018 - 0 Comment