“During a time of great drought, a Taoist master was asked by members of a village if he could help bring rain to their dry fields. They confessed trying many other approaches before reaching out to him, but with no success. The master agreed to come and asked for a small hut with a garden that he could tend. For three days, he tended the garden, performing no special rituals or asking anything further from the villagers…” So begins an intriguing Taoist parable, that is used here as a springboard into an exploration of synchronicity, and the idea of ‘being the change we wish to see in the world’.
- 13 hours ago - Harford County Public Schools Receives Grant to Continue Full-day Prekindergarten at Three Elementary Schools - 0 Comment
- 15 hours ago - Harford Chamber Hosts 41st Military Appreciation Luncheon - 0 Comment
- 16 hours ago - HEALTH DEPARTMENT OFFERS NO-COST HIV TESTING ON JUNE 27th IN OBSERVANCE OF 2018 NATIONAL HIV TESTING DAY - 0 Comment
- 16 hours ago - Dunlop Launches Its Latest Footwear Innovation The Chesapeake General Use PVC Boot - 0 Comment
- 17 hours ago - Harford County to Launch “Choose Civility” Campaign - 0 Comment