“Robert and Howard had always gotten along well. They’d worked on several projects together and considered each other friends. So when Robert discovered that Howard held a strategy meeting and hadn’t included him, he felt betrayed. He immediately shot off a text to Howard: I can’t believe you didn’t include me in that meeting!” Howard, who has his own narrative around Robert’s previous actions responds with a terse text of his own. And things go downhill from there. Starting with this alll too familiar example, Peter Bregman explores what it takes to communicate skillfully when emotions are involved. He offers four useful questions that can serve us well in such times.
- 17 hours ago - Freedom Federal Credit Union Collects Hundreds of Handbags To Support Harford County’s Homeless - 0 Comment
- 20 hours ago - Picture of the Week for August 20, 2018 - 0 Comment
- 1 day ago - Congratulations Alyssia McCaslin - 0 Comment
- 1 day ago - Congratulations Inner County Outreach - 0 Comment
- 1 day ago - Congratulations Washington Street Books - 0 Comment