Iris Grace Halmshaw, is an extraordinary 5-year-old British girl who was diagnosed with autism three years ago. In the first few years of her life she barely communicated. Painting proved to be an unexpected outlet, and her ethereal creations stunned not just her family, but the art world at large. “While Iris has been painting for more than 18 months now, a new friend joined her family just before Valentine’s Day this year, who has helped make all the difference in her ability and desire to communicate with the outside world.” This beautiful story shares more about the unexpected friendship between a gifted child artist and her cat Thula.
- 2 days ago - What is Your Favorite Local Consignment Shop? - 0 Comment
- 2 days ago - Harford County Public Library Foundation Raises More Than $100,000 at Annual Gala - 0 Comment
- 2 days ago - CITY OF HAVRE DE GRACE LIGHTS DOWNTOWN DISTRICT BLUE IN HONOR OF FALLEN BALTIMORE CITY POLICE DETECTIVE SEAN SUITER - 0 Comment
- 2 days ago - Maryland Public Health Groups Mark American Cancer Society’s Great American Smokeout by Urging Lawmakers to Raise Maryland’s Tobacco Sales Age to 21 - 0 Comment
- 2 days ago - Harford County Launches “Harford Has It: Buy In” Campaign to Encourage Job Creation, Economic Growth - 0 Comment