How often do we burden imagination – and the artistic product of imagination – with prosaic expectations appropriate only to the physical realities of the mundane world? What is the cost of these blinders? And what is the power of an unfettered creative process? These themes, and many others, are explored in this beautiful film, which tells the story of a poor, bent, Honduran villager who has been building a helicopter from pieces of refuse for the past fifty years. Will Agustin’s helicopter take to the skies? Those who can see into the soul of the artist have no doubts – or perhaps they simply have a keener understanding of what it means to fly.
- 3 days ago - ‘Libraries Rock!’ With Animals During Summer Reading - 0 Comment
- 3 days ago - Former DEA Official Highlights Pharmaceutical Industry’s Role in the Opiate Epidemic at Harford County’s 14th Annual Drug Symposium - 0 Comment
- 3 days ago - HOMERUNS FOR HEALTHY KIDS - 0 Comment
- 4 days ago - Harford County Reunites Family of Bel Air Toddler with Life-Saving County Employees - 0 Comment
- 5 days ago - Harford County Public Schools Receives Grant to Continue Full-day Prekindergarten at Three Elementary Schools - 0 Comment