How often do we burden imagination – and the artistic product of imagination – with prosaic expectations appropriate only to the physical realities of the mundane world? What is the cost of these blinders? And what is the power of an unfettered creative process? These themes, and many others, are explored in this beautiful film, which tells the story of a poor, bent, Honduran villager who has been building a helicopter from pieces of refuse for the past fifty years. Will Agustin’s helicopter take to the skies? Those who can see into the soul of the artist have no doubts – or perhaps they simply have a keener understanding of what it means to fly.
- 2 days ago - The Arc Northern Chesapeake Region Announces License to Give - 0 Comment
- 3 days ago - HEALTH DEPARTMENT TOBACCO EDUCATION STAFF RECEIVES TOBACCO TREATMENT CERTIFICATION TO ENHANCE TREATMENT IN HARFORD COUNTY - 0 Comment
- 3 days ago - Bel Air Hair Salon Invited to style hair at NEW YORK FASHION WEEK! - 0 Comment
- 5 days ago - $12,000, 12 Different Charities, 12 Days of Christmas Giving - 0 Comment
- 6 days ago - Picture of the Week for February 12, 2018 - 0 Comment