Global tech executive VR Ferose has been celebrated for his considerable accomplishments in the business world. The guiding inspiration and motivating force in his life? His five-year-old son Vivaan who was diagnosed a few years ago with autism. “My journey as a parent of a specially-abled son has been one of extreme emotions — from disappointment to hope; from pain to joy; from love to anguish — it’s been a journey like never before.” In this powerful piece Ferose shares five lessons he’s gleaned from his son.
- 9 hours ago - It’s Here! Time to Cast your Votes - 0 Comment
- 1 day ago - Harford County to Offer Free “Stop the Bleed” Life-Saving Training March 29 - 0 Comment
- 3 days ago - “Sensory Trail” for Citizens with Differing Abilities Coming to Harford County’s Schucks Regional Park - 0 Comment
- 3 days ago - Are You Ready to Romance the Chrome? - 0 Comment
- 4 days ago - Boys & Girls Clubs of Harford and Cecil Counties Announces Harford County Youth of the Year 2018 Finalists - 0 Comment