Much of today’s society is designed through the lens of financial wealth, but is our world richer for it? Nipun Mehta uses that question as a springboard to make a compelling case for alternative forms of wealth that are often overlooked — like time, community and attention. Drawing on his personal journey with ServiceSpace, as well as fascinating research and real-world examples, this inspiring talk invites listeners to consider a catalytic question: what forms of wealth do you care about?
- 2 days ago - Edgewood Middle School Receives New Bike Rack - 0 Comment
- 2 days ago - Harford County Public Schools to Participate in Summer Food Service Program - 0 Comment
- 4 days ago - A Message from the Harford County Office of Drug Control Policy Coming to a Theater or Billboard Near You - 0 Comment
- 4 days ago - Nearly $1 Million in Maryland Waterway Improvement Funds Awarded to Harford County for Projects in Abingdon, Joppatowne - 0 Comment
- 4 days ago - University of Maryland Harford Memorial Hospital Joins Citizens Against Trash Club of Havre de Grace’s ‘Adopt a Block’ Program - 0 Comment