As a young boy, Abdul Muqeet’s concerns are not about playing sports or being with friends. Instead, Abdul is on a mission to protect his world. After learning about the terrible effects of plastic bags on the environment, Abdul decided to take a stand. Since he was 8-years-old, Abdul has been making paper bags from recycled newspapers. To date, he has completed over 5,000 of his “Mukku bags,” donating them to local grocers. Due to his hard work, many shoppers and even teachers at Abdul’s school have converted to using paper bags. As Abdul leads the way in helping to protect our planet, watch how his hard work has earned him global recognition.
- 13 hours ago - Harford County Public Schools Receives Grant to Continue Full-day Prekindergarten at Three Elementary Schools - 0 Comment
- 15 hours ago - Harford Chamber Hosts 41st Military Appreciation Luncheon - 0 Comment
- 16 hours ago - HEALTH DEPARTMENT OFFERS NO-COST HIV TESTING ON JUNE 27th IN OBSERVANCE OF 2018 NATIONAL HIV TESTING DAY - 0 Comment
- 16 hours ago - Dunlop Launches Its Latest Footwear Innovation The Chesapeake General Use PVC Boot - 0 Comment
- 17 hours ago - Harford County to Launch “Choose Civility” Campaign - 0 Comment