The beloved Benedictine monk, Brother David Steindl-Rast, tells us that “In the rule of St. Benedict, the momenta mori has always been important, because one of what St. Benedict calls “the tools of good works” meaning the basic approaches to the daily life of the monastery — is to have death at all times before one’s eyes.” Learn more about his heartfelt discoveries in the following excerpt.
- 19 hours ago - Harford County Reunites Family of Bel Air Toddler with Life-Saving County Employees - 0 Comment
- 2 days ago - Harford County Public Schools Receives Grant to Continue Full-day Prekindergarten at Three Elementary Schools - 0 Comment
- 2 days ago - Harford Chamber Hosts 41st Military Appreciation Luncheon - 0 Comment
- 2 days ago - HEALTH DEPARTMENT OFFERS NO-COST HIV TESTING ON JUNE 27th IN OBSERVANCE OF 2018 NATIONAL HIV TESTING DAY - 0 Comment
- 2 days ago - Dunlop Launches Its Latest Footwear Innovation The Chesapeake General Use PVC Boot - 0 Comment