As virtues go, patience is a quiet one. It’s often exhibited behind closed doors, not on a public stage: A father telling a third bedtime story to his son, a dancer waiting for her injury to heal. In public, it’s the impatient ones who grab all our attention: drivers honking in traffic, grumbling customers in slow-moving lines. We have epic movies exalting the virtues of courage and compassion, but a movie about patience might be a bit of a snoozer. Yet patience is essential to daily life — and might be key to a happy one.
- 12 hours ago - Freedom Federal Credit Union Collects Hundreds of Handbags To Support Harford County’s Homeless - 0 Comment
- 16 hours ago - Picture of the Week for August 20, 2018 - 0 Comment
- 20 hours ago - Congratulations Alyssia McCaslin - 0 Comment
- 21 hours ago - Congratulations Inner County Outreach - 0 Comment
- 21 hours ago - Congratulations Washington Street Books - 0 Comment