As virtues go, patience is a quiet one. It’s often exhibited behind closed doors, not on a public stage: A father telling a third bedtime story to his son, a dancer waiting for her injury to heal. In public, it’s the impatient ones who grab all our attention: drivers honking in traffic, grumbling customers in slow-moving lines. We have epic movies exalting the virtues of courage and compassion, but a movie about patience might be a bit of a snoozer. Yet patience is essential to daily life — and might be key to a happy one.
- 3 days ago - The Arc Northern Chesapeake Region Announces License to Give - 0 Comment
- 3 days ago - HEALTH DEPARTMENT TOBACCO EDUCATION STAFF RECEIVES TOBACCO TREATMENT CERTIFICATION TO ENHANCE TREATMENT IN HARFORD COUNTY - 0 Comment
- 4 days ago - Bel Air Hair Salon Invited to style hair at NEW YORK FASHION WEEK! - 0 Comment
- 5 days ago - $12,000, 12 Different Charities, 12 Days of Christmas Giving - 0 Comment
- 6 days ago - Picture of the Week for February 12, 2018 - 0 Comment