As virtues go, patience is a quiet one. It’s often exhibited behind closed doors, not on a public stage: A father telling a third bedtime story to his son, a dancer waiting for her injury to heal. In public, it’s the impatient ones who grab all our attention: drivers honking in traffic, grumbling customers in slow-moving lines. We have epic movies exalting the virtues of courage and compassion, but a movie about patience might be a bit of a snoozer. Yet patience is essential to daily life — and might be key to a happy one.
- 1 day ago - Havre de Grace Elementary School’s Thomas Dennison Jr. Named 2018 Lowell Milken Center Fellow - 0 Comment
- 1 day ago - Jones Junction Auto Dealership Group Now the Premier Sponsor of Bel Air Independence Day Celebration - 0 Comment
- 2 days ago - Harford County Living’s Artist of the Week – DeAunte Wesley Printup - 0 Comment
- 2 days ago - Harford County Living’s Non-Profit of the Week – Best Friends in Harford County - 0 Comment
- 2 days ago - Harford County Living’s Business of the Week – Pleasantville Animal Hospital of Fallston - 0 Comment