As virtues go, patience is a quiet one. It’s often exhibited behind closed doors, not on a public stage: A father telling a third bedtime story to his son, a dancer waiting for her injury to heal. In public, it’s the impatient ones who grab all our attention: drivers honking in traffic, grumbling customers in slow-moving lines. We have epic movies exalting the virtues of courage and compassion, but a movie about patience might be a bit of a snoozer. Yet patience is essential to daily life — and might be key to a happy one.
- 17 hours ago - Holiday Lights, Organization and Insurances Have More in Common Than you Think! - 0 Comment
- 2 days ago - Harford County Emergency Services’ Heidi DiGennaro Named 2017 Line Supervisor of the Year in Maryland - 0 Comment
- 2 days ago - Harford County Public Schools Kicks Off 2018 Teacher of the Year Program - 0 Comment
- 2 days ago - University of Maryland Upper Chesapeake Health’s Lyle Sheldon Named to Inaugural Icon Honors List - 0 Comment
- 2 days ago - Harford County Living’s Business of the Week – Tri-State Trophies - 0 Comment