What would it look like if cities were designed for health and happiness of its residents? The YES! magazine profiled 6 such cities which are taking steps — from creating new distributed green spaces that will improve water quality, to developing opportunities for greater community interaction, to forging partnerships to support holistic medical options — to helping residents live more healthful and equitable lives.
- 2 days ago - Havre de Grace Elementary School’s Thomas Dennison Jr. Named 2018 Lowell Milken Center Fellow - 0 Comment
- 2 days ago - Jones Junction Auto Dealership Group Now the Premier Sponsor of Bel Air Independence Day Celebration - 0 Comment
- 2 days ago - Harford County Living’s Artist of the Week – DeAunte Wesley Printup - 0 Comment
- 2 days ago - Harford County Living’s Non-Profit of the Week – Best Friends in Harford County - 0 Comment
- 2 days ago - Harford County Living’s Business of the Week – Pleasantville Animal Hospital of Fallston - 0 Comment