The Kansas City Community Kitchen has been serving the community as a soup kitchen for 30 years. But this February, it re-opened its doors with a new restaurant-style initiative that allows the homeless to “dine with dignity.” The new process includes greeters, waiters, and menus that lets diners choose what they want to eat.
- 2 days ago - What is Your Favorite Local Salon? - 3 Comments
- 3 days ago - Warm Winter Coats Distributed to 155 Harford County Children in Need - 0 Comment
- 4 days ago - Harford County Government Launches “HarCo Mobile” App - 0 Comment
- 4 days ago - Harford County Executive Barry Glassman Installed as Second Vice President on County Association’s Board of Directors - 0 Comment
- 6 days ago - Dr. Russell W. Moy Named Harford County Health Officer - 0 Comment