“Peace Fleece started as an act of protest, a way of challenging the continuation of the Cold War…Founded on the mantra of ‘peace through trade,’ Pete and Marty combined American and Soviet wool into yarn — it was detente through domestic art.” Read on to learn how Pete used this practice to deal with his psychological wounds from memories of Vietnam and how this project blossomed into a company that promotes peace even today.
- 2 days ago - ‘Libraries Rock!’ With Animals During Summer Reading - 0 Comment
- 2 days ago - Former DEA Official Highlights Pharmaceutical Industry’s Role in the Opiate Epidemic at Harford County’s 14th Annual Drug Symposium - 0 Comment
- 2 days ago - HOMERUNS FOR HEALTHY KIDS - 0 Comment
- 3 days ago - Harford County Reunites Family of Bel Air Toddler with Life-Saving County Employees - 0 Comment
- 4 days ago - Harford County Public Schools Receives Grant to Continue Full-day Prekindergarten at Three Elementary Schools - 0 Comment