“Peace Fleece started as an act of protest, a way of challenging the continuation of the Cold War…Founded on the mantra of ‘peace through trade,’ Pete and Marty combined American and Soviet wool into yarn — it was detente through domestic art.” Read on to learn how Pete used this practice to deal with his psychological wounds from memories of Vietnam and how this project blossomed into a company that promotes peace even today.
- 15 hours ago - It’s Here! Time to Cast your Votes - 0 Comment
- 2 days ago - Harford County to Offer Free “Stop the Bleed” Life-Saving Training March 29 - 0 Comment
- 4 days ago - “Sensory Trail” for Citizens with Differing Abilities Coming to Harford County’s Schucks Regional Park - 0 Comment
- 4 days ago - Are You Ready to Romance the Chrome? - 0 Comment
- 5 days ago - Boys & Girls Clubs of Harford and Cecil Counties Announces Harford County Youth of the Year 2018 Finalists - 0 Comment