Deng Thiak Adut grew up on his family’s farm in South Sudan, where his father grew bananas and other food crops. At just six-years-old, Deng was conscripted by the rebel People’s Liberation Army. This video shows Deng’s resilience and perseverance, and how he has transformed his life to be of service to others, despite the unimaginable trauma he endured in childhood. Deng now works as a lawyer in Bankstown, Australia, ensuring Sudanese people have the legal advice they need before entering the court system.
- 10 hours ago - Ballet Chesapeake Presents “Cinderella” - 0 Comment
- 14 hours ago - The New Superfood To Spice Up Your ‘Moringa’ Smoothie - 0 Comment
- 15 hours ago - Three Harford County Public Schools Elementary Schools and One Middle School Earn Maryland Green School Recognition - 0 Comment
- 15 hours ago - “This Place Matters” - 0 Comment
- 16 hours ago - Ice Cream, Ice Cream, We All Scream for Ice Cream - 0 Comment