Unhappy with the service he’d received at a restaurant, Darshan Chandan sent the management an email expressing his disappointment. When the management apologized and offered him a free meal, Darshan asked them to feed underprivileged children instead. What happened next changed the course of his life. The restaurant carried out his request and sent pictures of the children they’d fed. “This is the moment that changed me forever. The smile on the faces of those children left me touched. And that is when I decided to do something about it,” says Darshan. Today the 31-year-old feeds 1200 children in Vadodara, India.
- 15 hours ago - It’s Here! Time to Cast your Votes - 0 Comment
- 2 days ago - Harford County to Offer Free “Stop the Bleed” Life-Saving Training March 29 - 0 Comment
- 4 days ago - “Sensory Trail” for Citizens with Differing Abilities Coming to Harford County’s Schucks Regional Park - 0 Comment
- 4 days ago - Are You Ready to Romance the Chrome? - 0 Comment
- 5 days ago - Boys & Girls Clubs of Harford and Cecil Counties Announces Harford County Youth of the Year 2018 Finalists - 0 Comment