Unhappy with the service he’d received at a restaurant, Darshan Chandan sent the management an email expressing his disappointment. When the management apologized and offered him a free meal, Darshan asked them to feed underprivileged children instead. What happened next changed the course of his life. The restaurant carried out his request and sent pictures of the children they’d fed. “This is the moment that changed me forever. The smile on the faces of those children left me touched. And that is when I decided to do something about it,” says Darshan. Today the 31-year-old feeds 1200 children in Vadodara, India.
- 16 hours ago - Harford County’s Tourism Funding Program Accepting Applications for FY 2019 - 0 Comment
- 17 hours ago - Harford County Earns 29th Consecutive Distinguished Budget Presentation Award from Government Finance Officers Association - 0 Comment
- 3 days ago - Picture of the Week for January 15, 2018 - 0 Comment
- 3 days ago - Harford County Living’s Non-Profit of the Week – Welcome One Emergency Shelter - 0 Comment
- 3 days ago - Harford County Living’s Business of the Week – APGFCU - 0 Comment