“When all is in confusion, when I don’t know what to do next or where to find inner quiet, I go and sit down by the well. Usually I’m at a point where nothing else works before I give up and just sit and listen to myself and the world, saying goodbye to all the permutations and combinations of efforts that seem to have brought me relief in similar past situations. There’s nothing more to do. Just sit. And wait. The well is deep. I know that. Perhaps it’s bottomless. I don’t know if that’s true although it certainly feels that way.” This reflective piece explores a counter-intuitive way of responding to times of confusion.
- 15 hours ago - It’s Here! Time to Cast your Votes - 0 Comment
- 2 days ago - Harford County to Offer Free “Stop the Bleed” Life-Saving Training March 29 - 0 Comment
- 4 days ago - “Sensory Trail” for Citizens with Differing Abilities Coming to Harford County’s Schucks Regional Park - 0 Comment
- 4 days ago - Are You Ready to Romance the Chrome? - 0 Comment
- 5 days ago - Boys & Girls Clubs of Harford and Cecil Counties Announces Harford County Youth of the Year 2018 Finalists - 0 Comment