“When all is in confusion, when I don’t know what to do next or where to find inner quiet, I go and sit down by the well. Usually I’m at a point where nothing else works before I give up and just sit and listen to myself and the world, saying goodbye to all the permutations and combinations of efforts that seem to have brought me relief in similar past situations. There’s nothing more to do. Just sit. And wait. The well is deep. I know that. Perhaps it’s bottomless. I don’t know if that’s true although it certainly feels that way.” This reflective piece explores a counter-intuitive way of responding to times of confusion.
- 16 hours ago - Harford County’s Tourism Funding Program Accepting Applications for FY 2019 - 0 Comment
- 17 hours ago - Harford County Earns 29th Consecutive Distinguished Budget Presentation Award from Government Finance Officers Association - 0 Comment
- 3 days ago - Picture of the Week for January 15, 2018 - 0 Comment
- 3 days ago - Harford County Living’s Non-Profit of the Week – Welcome One Emergency Shelter - 0 Comment
- 3 days ago - Harford County Living’s Business of the Week – APGFCU - 0 Comment