Seeing a Chiropractor First Can Save You Money (77)
Seeing a Chiropractor First Can Save You Money
(NewsUSA)(NU-Sponsored News) – Still wavering over whether to join the “chiropractic first” movement? Aside from all the other benefits of initially consulting a doctor of chiropractic for your common back pain conditions — among them, less likelihood of having to undergo surgery — the not-for-profit Foundation for Chiropractic Progress cites mammoth research by the health giant Optum that found the per-episode monetary savings to be 40 percent.
- 3 days ago - SARC receives $10,900 from the Governor’s Office of Crime Control and Prevention to help spread awareness - 0 Comment
- 4 days ago - Harford County Honors Martin Luther King Jr. with 700 Hours of Volunteer Service - 0 Comment
- 4 days ago - Harford County Expo for Transitioning Youth Connects Hundreds of Local Families to Resources for Teens and Young Adults with Differing Abilities - 0 Comment
- 6 days ago - Harford County Executive Glassman Recommends FY 19 Budget With No Tax Increases, Record Investments in Public Safety, Education, Libraries - 0 Comment
- 6 days ago - UMBC vs. University of Delaware at “Kicks for Chase” - 0 Comment