Seeing a Chiropractor First Can Save You Money (77)
Seeing a Chiropractor First Can Save You Money
(NewsUSA)(NU-Sponsored News) – Still wavering over whether to join the “chiropractic first” movement? Aside from all the other benefits of initially consulting a doctor of chiropractic for your common back pain conditions — among them, less likelihood of having to undergo surgery — the not-for-profit Foundation for Chiropractic Progress cites mammoth research by the health giant Optum that found the per-episode monetary savings to be 40 percent.
- 4 days ago - Shop, Snack, Sip and Help those Experiencing Homelessness at “Hope in Handbags-Silent Purse Auction & Retail Sale” September 8th-9th - 0 Comment
- 4 days ago - Education Foundation’s Stuff the Bus Campaign is Underway - 0 Comment
- 4 days ago - Great Escapes Harford Opens Challenging New Game Room - 0 Comment
- 5 days ago - Harford County Seeks Youth and Adult Volunteers for Teen Court Program - 0 Comment
- 5 days ago - Community Invited to Attend the “Block Party” at the Bel Air South Shopping Center August 19 - 0 Comment