Seeing a Chiropractor First Can Save You Money (77)
Seeing a Chiropractor First Can Save You Money
(NewsUSA)(NU-Sponsored News) – Still wavering over whether to join the “chiropractic first” movement? Aside from all the other benefits of initially consulting a doctor of chiropractic for your common back pain conditions — among them, less likelihood of having to undergo surgery — the not-for-profit Foundation for Chiropractic Progress cites mammoth research by the health giant Optum that found the per-episode monetary savings to be 40 percent.
- 3 hours ago - The Arc NCR Receives Funding from The Arc and Walmart Foundation to Continue Building Employment Program - 0 Comment
- 8 hours ago - Everything Deserves a Second Chance! - 0 Comment
- 1 day ago - Extreme Balloon Man, Mr. Jon and Mike Rose Show How Libraries Rock! During the Summer Reading Challenge - 0 Comment
- 1 day ago - HARFORD COUNTY PUBLIC SCHOOLS SUPERINTENDENT BULSON BEGINS LISTEN AND LEARN TOUR - 0 Comment
- 2 days ago - Improving Health in Harford County with Beets - 0 Comment