“For me generosity comes when you’re in a state of equanimity. So it has nothing to do with the state or the context that you’re in. It’s about a radical acceptance of life — as it is. And when you do that, then you realize that, “Oh, I don’t want anything from it so what can I do for it?” It’s almost like this natural state of service happens… If you’re able to accept life as it is, no matter if it is good or bad, or even if it is in transition, if you can accept life as it is, then I think that becomes the basis of real generosity.” In this thought-provoking conversation, author Jacob Needleman, and Nipun Mehta the founder of ServiceSpace dialogue around what it means to truly ‘act from the heart’.
- 17 hours ago - What is Your Favorite Local Salon? - 0 Comment
- 1 day ago - Warm Winter Coats Distributed to 155 Harford County Children in Need - 0 Comment
- 3 days ago - Harford County Government Launches “HarCo Mobile” App - 0 Comment
- 3 days ago - Harford County Executive Barry Glassman Installed as Second Vice President on County Association’s Board of Directors - 0 Comment
- 4 days ago - Dr. Russell W. Moy Named Harford County Health Officer - 0 Comment