“For me generosity comes when you’re in a state of equanimity. So it has nothing to do with the state or the context that you’re in. It’s about a radical acceptance of life — as it is. And when you do that, then you realize that, “Oh, I don’t want anything from it so what can I do for it?” It’s almost like this natural state of service happens… If you’re able to accept life as it is, no matter if it is good or bad, or even if it is in transition, if you can accept life as it is, then I think that becomes the basis of real generosity.” In this thought-provoking conversation, author Jacob Needleman, and Nipun Mehta the founder of ServiceSpace dialogue around what it means to truly ‘act from the heart’.
- 17 hours ago - Improving Health in Harford County with Beets - 0 Comment
- 20 hours ago - Spot DIY Scams in Harford County - 0 Comment
- 21 hours ago - Picture of the Week for July 16, 2018 - 0 Comment
- 1 day ago - Harford County Living’s Artist of the Week – Mitch Lebovic Photography - 0 Comment
- 1 day ago - Harford County Living’s Non-Profit of the Week – Pugh Zoo Rescue - 0 Comment