The Pollination Project has a unique approach to philanthropy. It grants small donations of up to $1000 each day, to causes spanning all geographies, all unmet needs, and all issues. The common element for each grantee is that their work spread compassion. Founder Ari Nessel defines compassion, “being this ability to see yourself in others, and others in yourself. Wanting to reduce our collective suffering or collective injustice in existing world, and to co-create more kindness, more generosity, more love, and more connectedness.” In this interview Nessel shares more about the origins of The Pollination Project and his own spiritual journey and awakening.
- 17 hours ago - What is Your Favorite Local Salon? - 0 Comment
- 1 day ago - Warm Winter Coats Distributed to 155 Harford County Children in Need - 0 Comment
- 3 days ago - Harford County Government Launches “HarCo Mobile” App - 0 Comment
- 3 days ago - Harford County Executive Barry Glassman Installed as Second Vice President on County Association’s Board of Directors - 0 Comment
- 4 days ago - Dr. Russell W. Moy Named Harford County Health Officer - 0 Comment